Sunday 28 February 2010

Day Twenty-Eight

Since my sewing machine is out of action and it's still a bit too warm for embroidery, I made more mail art.
 
February is almost over, and so is Thing-A-Day. It's been very enjoyable having an excuse not to do housework, and every work day I've felt excited about rushing straight home to create something.  There are dust bunnies and piles of stuff everywhere, so I am going to spend the rest of the day tidying up, and enjoy a relaxing day off (Labour Day) tomorrow. I won't quit making something every day, although I will find time for stuff that has been squeezed out during February, such as reading and writing letters.

On another note, I see from my new widget that I always have a visitor from Kirribilli reading my blog. Hmmmmm. Perhaps the PM gets a bit bored.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails