Friday 25 September 2009

Mushroom or chicken?

I spent all of last evening stitching my doodle. The red mushroom looks more like some sort of polka dotted chicken pecking for worms in the ground. But never mind. The apron is ready to send off. And I had a lovely restful evening.



I'm not sure what tonight's project will be. I've started playing around with some beautiful rayon thread that caught my eye in the embroidery shop the other day. But it's a real pain in the bum: won't lie flat, and the thread ends fray quickly and get tangled up during stitching. But it looks gorgeous so I will persevere. I really do need to work on my satin stitch. But I also have a swap coming up that involves sewing a little house, and I might start that instead.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails