Wednesday 30 September 2009

Finishing things

Tonight I am very tempted to start a new project that I'm really looking forward to, but I must resist. The two things I'm working on at the moment are a bit slow in coming together. I did go out after work yesterday, but when I got home I was on the couch with my embroidery for long enough to listen to Beethoven's Ninth. I worked on my abstract piece with simple running stitches and French knots.


I had a few spare minutes at lunchtime so I continued customising my evil corporate empire bag. I don't think I can work on this for more than a few minutes at a stretch: it's flipping awkward sewing the fabric to the bag!

1 comment:

RR said...

I love how your abstract paint-and-embroidery piece is coming along! And I can't believe we had spider serendipity again....

Related Posts with Thumbnails