Sunday 12 October 2008

Photography Overload

I've taken so many pictures this weekend that I don't know which ones to post. My walk by the river was uneventful today but it was the most beautiful spring day. I wish we had scratch&sniff computers, and then I could post the scent of the air. Just gorgeous. I have taken to walking without my MP3 player - somehow it sharpens my other senses if I'm not plugged in - and I hear the music in my head anyway.

My walk yesterday was much more adventurous as I went and explored an old vacant house that I've been meaning to check out for a long time.


This amused me. I wonder where these steps once led?


The old dunny. I didn't want to get too close, in case there was a snake in there!


I'll post more pics tomorrow, of the inside of the house.

One last photo for today, which suggests that the next project I work on should be a needlebook for myself.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails